Never miss a moment with Google Camera, and take fantastic pictures using features such as HDR+ and Smartburst.
• HDR+ - Take pictures using HDR+ to capture fantastic photos, especially in low-light or backlit scenes.
• Video Stabilization - Capture exceptionally smooth videos even if your hands shake.
• Smartburst - Hold down the shutter button to automatically capture a stream of photos and make moving GIFs.
• Photo sphere - Create immersive spherical photos.
• Lens Blur - Add elegant background blur (bokeh) to close-up pictures.
• Slow Motion - Capture action in epic slow motion video (up to 240fps on some supported devices).
Requirements - The latest version of Google Camera only works on recent Nexus and Pixel devices on Android 7.1.1 and above. Some features are not available on all devices.
• Camera: Required in order to capture pictures and videos.
• Location: Required in order to add location information to pictures.
• Microphone: Required in order to record audio with every video.
• Storage: Required in order to save picture and videos.